Equinox Training Solutions Ltd is a EAL accredited training organisation, which allows us to run EAL Accredited Level 3 unit Courses, our Siemens and Allen Bradley EAL 10 day programs satsify the EAL Level 3 requirements, which is a Level 3 EAL unit Qualification.
Some organisations require this accreditation as part of their funding criteria, this involves the delegates sitting an exam on completion of the course. There is an additional charge of £72.00 per delegate.
Level 3 Unit Certification
To achieve unit certification, candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate an Understanding of the Internal Architecture of PLCs, their Applications and Knowledge of the Number Systems they use.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of Typical Input and Output Devices used with PLCs, their Selection and how they are Interfaced to the PLC.
- Investigate and Display an Understanding of the Basic Programming Techniques used with PLCs.
- Produce a Correctly Developed Program for a PLC to Control a Specified Process and Document the Completed Program to a Satisfactory Standard.
- Demonstrate an Understanding of How to Monitor PLC Operation, Force Devices and Fault Find PLC Controlled Processes.
EAL Accredited Courses, also meet ELCAS criteria