- Be able to recognise and install hardware and be able to replace modules when a fault occurs.
- Be able to operate the Logo software to make it perform certain tasks.
- Understand basic Logo instruction set and be able to make minor modifications to software.
- Be able to backup and restore a Logo program when required.
- Be able to perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs.
- Interface with the LOGO TD
EXTRA TOPICS can be added to basic course, Analogs, ASi networking, Ethernet Comms
To fault find a system you need to know EXACTLY how it works
Establish a link to the Logo
If comms problem check the interface
Create a blank project and take a backup (just in case I mess up)
Open project for LOGO
Change modules if necessary (with spares and without spares)
Clear Memory and Download program
Check software against latest copy (Compare function)
Online Monitoring program
Searching for specific operands and instructions
Changing timer, counter values via Logo screen
Displaying messages on the LOGO screen
Documentation (Symbols, Comments)
Printing Cross Reference / Program Listings etc.
Displaying Error and opertaor messages
Background information also covered
Understanding of the following:
FBD and Ladder programming
- Inputs (I), Outputs (Q), Flags (M)
- AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOT functions
- Interconnecting functions
- Documenting program
- Basic Instructions, contacts, coils, Set, reset etc.
- Timers, Counters
- Pulse generators
- Error / Info Window
- Linking to LOGO TD display
- Fault finding tips
- Siemens LOGO Manual
Course Equipment (per delegate)
- Siemens Logo
- PC or Laptop
Interesting and Informative
Course: Siemens S7 300/400 PLC Level 1
In 16 years at name withheld this was by far the most interesting and informative course I have been on.
- Jarno Barratt (June 28, 2019)
Submit a review for Siemens Logo
Fill out the form below to submit a review we would love to know your opinion.
All the fields with a * are required fields.